Your understanding of data analytics is more than outstanding and your passion for innovation is unstoppable. You are always looking for new ways to improve businesses and contribute to growth. Data is your foundation and framework, from which you are able to support others in their encounter with Data Analytics. For a pioneering company in data proficiency, we are looking for a skilled Data Consultant.
This organisation has mastered the art of turning big data into relevant and significant insights that benefit business processes of clients. From decision making to customer insights, this company is partner to many organisations willing to up their game when it comes to data interpretation and management. The group of data-driven diehards behind this company is highly skilled, insanely ambitious and aiming to improve the world by helping others make the best possible decisions. This company will offer you many opportunities to grow, improve and become the best you can be.
As a Data Consultant you will be working directly with and for the customers of the company. You are responsible for mapping and analysing the problem and the data flows of the costumer, making sure your work is accurate and in line with the desires of your customer. You lead the design, implementation and maintenance processing of the different solutions, and guarantee the quality in all three stages. Next to that, you train and coach (junior) consultants and customers in handling big data. Your knowledge of the technical market is outstanding, and you are able to translate new developments into possible solutions. You are expected to share your knowledge with your team, and are in return given the opportunity to learn and grow through active knowledge exchange.
- you are experienced in consulting, training, coaching or other forms of knowledge transfer;
- your passion for data analytics is strong;
- you are fluent in Dutch and English;
- knowledge of Web Analytics implementations and/or experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Piwik is a plus
- experience with Tag Management implementations such as Adobe DTM, Google Tag Manager, Tealium is a plus;
- experience with front-end development (HTML / CSS, jQuery, Testing) is a plus;
- knowledge of data-analysis, - visualization, - engineering, - science and databases is a plus;
- you are a real team player and always show 100% commitment.
- A challenging and inspiring role where you stand in contact with strong A-brands;
- an ambitious and young team of colleagues;
- a thorough starting process;
- valuable experience in a dynamic and growing field;
- a good salary, in line with your experience and knowledge.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? eCruitment.eu ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV kan reageren op de vacature van Data Consultant.